This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies. We serve Roswell, Alpharetta, East Cobb, Canton, Marietta, Woodstock, Dunwoody and Sandy Springs.
Roswell Dental Studio, PC
355 S. Atlanta St.
Roswell, GA 30075
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Roswell, GA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We are in network with most traditional insurance plans, please contact our office to verify your specific plan. We will be happy to help you maximize your insurance benefits. Roswell Dental Studio, PC does not participate in Health Management Organizations or HMO Plans; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you.
We are In - Network with the following Insurance Carriers:
- Aetna PPO
- Humana PPO
- Cigna Complete PPO - Only in network with the "Total or Radius" Plan - (NOT in network with the "Advantage" Plan)
- United Health Care
- Delta PPO and Dental Premier
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield - only in network with the "Complete Plan" and the "300 Level" Plan
- Guardian PPO
- United Concordia PPO
We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Facilities, Equipment and Technology
Dentistry has made great advances in technology in recent years. We are fortunate to be equipped with the latest in technology in all areas.
- Diode Laser: The Diode Laser is used in soft tissue surgery which has many advantages such as disinfection of the wound, bio-stimulation of tissues leading to faster healing and less post-operative pain. We specifically use Diode lasers to treat and stop the progression of Herpetic and Aphthous Ulcers. With the Laser we are able to cauterize the nerve endings within the lesion and immediately alleviate pain, itching and tingling at the site. The laser neutralizes the virus so the lesion will progress from being an active lesion to a healing phase.
- Digital x rays: Digital Radiography is one of the most significant advances in Dentistry in the last decade. With digital x rays we are able to reduce radiation exposure to patients up to 80% when compared to traditional film while increasing our diagnostic proficiency. Also, we are able to eliminate the use of harsh chemicals which is a benefit to the environment. Digital x rays can easily be emailed to other specialists that might be collaborating on your overall treatment, and also can be sent electronically along with your claim to your insurance company to help with the faster processing of your claim.
- Intra Oral camera: An Intraoral camera is a very small, pen – like camera that allow us to take photos of your teeth and tissues. These photos become part of your records and we use them for diagnosis, patient education, communication with specialists, and for record keeping to track and monitor certain conditions. In many cases we also send them along with your claim to your insurance company to facilitate claim processing.
- Magnification loupes: Dr. Alvarez performs all her work under 4.5X Magnification Loupes, which increases her visual acuity and insures the highest quality results of dental procedures.
- Cone Beam 3D - Scan Technology: 3D x-rays are often called 3D scans, cone beams or CT scan. Cone beam 3D scans are extremely safe and have very little radiation. We have the option to scan a limited area or the entire mouth. We use the 3D scan mainly for implant surgery. It helps me increase the safety and precision of your dental implant surgery. We also use them for endodontics (root canals) and it gives me very detailed information when we are dealing with cracks or fractured teeth. The safety and precision of the 3D scan allows me to do virtual surgery on my laptop before I ever do it in your mouth! By having a 3D picture of your mouth it reduces the number of surprises that can be encountered during surgery. It allows me to see your nerves, bone arteries, bone depressions, sinuses and every detail down to less than a 10th of a millimeter.
- Sterisil Straw: Because your safety and health is our main priority we have installed a Sterisil Straw in each operatory. It is a system that continuously desinfects the water in our dental unit lines which allows to provide safe and clean water to our patients.